What's new on Blu-ray (UK) for Halloween 2021

Mark Costello

Distinguished Member

MrMrH

Great work @Mark Costello - a well timed and excellent list.
The most interesting one there for me, that I had heard of before but haven't yet been able to see, is "Road Games".

Mark Costello

Distinguished Member
Great work @Mark Costello - a well timed and excellent list.
The most interesting one there for me, that I had heard of before but haven't yet been able to see, is "Road Games".
Thanks mate. Appreciate the feedback.

As I said, I was sort of shocked by Roadgames as I expected a very overt horror/thriller and that isn't at all what it is. It does have horror and thriller elements, but its also a complex character study and often quite amusing piece of drama as well, very much a sum of its many different parts.

The package from Indicator is a stunner though - considering they re-release their Limited Editions with all the same disk content at fairly low prices, they're rapidly becoming the high benchmark of boutique labels for me.

Rawschach

Distinguished Member
Quality reviews as always. Half of these I have never heard of, possibly a good thing.

The Anaconda 3 review is the standout, I think I saw that turd back in the day but cannot remember a single thing about it. Not even the Hoff

Keep them coming Mark. You provide a great service protecting the innocent from poo movies

Russ 66

Distinguished Member
Thanks for the round up, a couple more added to the Cinema Paradiso list.
I didn't know they had made Anaconda 2 let alone 3, the first was bad enough.

Russ 66

Distinguished Member

Ste7en

Distinguished Member
I'm sitting thinking "Eh, I've had a bunch of those for ages..." then I realised they'll be the standard reissues :)

I love cheesy horrors, but that William Grefé collection is a bit of a chore. I barely made it through Sting of Death :D

I really need to pick up Monstrum.

Casimir Harlow

Blu-ray Reviewer
I'm sitting thinking "Eh, I've had a bunch of those for ages..." then I realised they'll be the standard reissues :)

I love cheesy horrors, but that William Grefé collection is a bit of a chore. I barely made it through Sting of Death :D

I really need to pick up Monstrum.

Monstrum is a lot of fun (thanks @Mark Costello). I would have easily missed the hell out of it had Mark not said Korean kinda Brotherhood of the Wolf kinda. SOLD.

That's my defacto top of this list, but I still need to watch PG and Roadgames for sure.

The latest video from AVForums

Prey + Bullet Train reviews, Heat 4K + Event Horizon 4K and all the latest movies and TV news
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom