What's new on Amazon Prime Video UK for January 2021

james03

Where is Zero Zero Zero ? I don’t know what Amazon uk are playing at but having managed to already watch it I can happily state it’s the best show I’ve watched this year. On its own it’s worth the subscription cost, just don’t know why it’s being delayed unless they’ve done a deal with another provider and shipped it off somewhere.

Plektrum

Where is Zero Zero Zero ? I don’t know what Amazon uk are playing at but having managed to already watch it I can happily state it’s the best show I’ve watched this year. On its own it’s worth the subscription cost, just don’t know why it’s being delayed unless they’ve done a deal with another provider and shipped it off somewhere.

It‘s a Sky Original here in the UK - seems like they have delayed it to early 2021

james03

It‘s a Sky Original here in the UK - seems like they have delayed it to early 2021

Well when it arrives I’d recommend watching it, from the same writer who created Gomorrah. It’s just a superb piece of TV stringing 3 timelines together for a drug trafficking masterpiece. The suppliers, the transporters and the buyers all very cleverly integrated.

Andy Bassett

Standard Member
Staff member
Updated 29-Dec-2020:

1st Jan: Bob's Burgers S10
4th Jan: Code Black S1-3
21st Jan: South Park S23
Numerous library movies

Drax1

Distinguished Member
Fancied Herself which should have dropped by the 8th. Any ideas where it's got to?

Drax1

Distinguished Member
Wasn't Hulu's time loop comedy Palm Springs supposed to land on Prime in January? It's gets a lot of praise on letterboxd, so I'd like to give it a go.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Samsung TV Launch & QN95A Neo QLED Review, plus Film & TV news & Reviews
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom