What's new on Amazon Prime Video UK for February 2021

steve sph

Not the most inspired fare, but then I guess we can't expect miracles in these difficult times.
And for me personally Prime pays for itself in free deliveries, so it would be churlish to complain.
Cheers for the heads-up Andy.

Garioch

Distinguished Member
I was wondering when Pennyworth Season 2 would land. I still have my trial for Starz with a couple of months left so that's good timing. I just hope it all lands at once.

Evinger

Distinguished Member
Ashamed to say it but I like more of the stuff prime has than Netflix.
Don't be ashamed, embrace your Love for Prime & be free! ;)

Winchesterclub

No, it is £5.49 to rent.
Thanks Lex...any good free UHD Films worth catching on AP ?, main reason have a couple of rear Speakers to add to my Sonos Beam coming this weekend and wanted a film with plenty of Noise /action to try them out !

Last edited:

LotusElan

Distinguished Member
Thanks Lex...any good free UHD Films worth catching on AP ?
Whereas it'll be entirely subjective as to whether it's any good I watched Dracula Untold last week and it passed the time nicely. Might watch 1917 again soon too.

I also noticed that The Shallows was on there (and pointed it out to somebody in the UHD Classifieds as they were after a copy).

There'll be loads more but that's all I can think of quickly! :D

Amazon productAmazon productAmazon product

LexDiamond

Whereas it'll be entirely subjective as to whether it's any good I watched Dracula Untold last week and it passed the time nicely. Might watch 1917 again soon too.

I also noticed that The Shallows was on there (and pointed it out to somebody in the UHD Classifieds as they were after a copy).

I’m don’t get to watch many movies but I was going to say 1917 also. Jumanji: Welcome to the jungle isn’t ground breaking but a fun watch.

Winchesterclub

Thanks for looking LE

mtenga

Distinguished Member
I’ve been looking to try and buy the UHD of Greenland without success but will settle for this and keep my 25. Chuffed.

Andy Bassett

Standard Member
Staff member
Updated 29-Jan-2021:

1st Feb - Catfish: The TV Show S1
3rd Feb - Wayne S1
1st - 26th Feb - Numerous film titles including Coming to America, Beverley Hills Cop II, 48 Hours, Bad Boys, Escape From Pretoria.

ChrisKz

Too much Bollywood and the like crap showing .. .. Won't be long before I save some money and quit subscribing to the sh*te . There are only a handful of shows that I enjoy . but i can get them elsewhere

Drax1

Distinguished Member
Looking forward to I Care A Lot which landed today. Weekend viewing sorted on the back of good reviews.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Samsung TV Launch & QN95A Neo QLED Review, plus Film & TV news & Reviews
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Latest News

Tidal streaming service acquired by Twitter/Square's Jack Dorsey
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Netflix adds support for reduced theatrical release window
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Paradigm launches Founder speaker series
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
AVForums Podcast: 3rd March 2021