What's new on Amazon Prime Video UK for December 2020

JEFF62

A Christmas Gift From Bob which is the sequel to A Streetcat Named Bob is showing as Coming to Prime on December 11th. Its currently a premium rental at £13.99.

Kotatsu Neko

Suspended
I'd watch Rachel Brosnahan reading the phone book, she's incredible, so I'm certainly up for I'm Your Woman.

Also, some Grand Tour never goes amiss.

Roohster

Distinguished Member
Another Brosnahan fan here, I'll be watching that.

As for The Wilds, I stopped reading at "A group of teen..."

LotusElan

Distinguished Member
Slim pickings there for us. Only just qualifies for the plural w.r.t. films!

I'll watch The Grand Tour just because I'll inevitably be drawn to it.

At least there's another season of The Expanse to look forward, even though we've only just finished the first one... :blush:

Evinger

For us, The Expanse is the Big deal for December. Always would be whatever else came up.
But I'm your woman & El Cid I'm definitely up for as well.

ggwoodland

Big fan of the Expanse plus a couple films look good as well and then there is the footie - George

Kotatsu Neko

Suspended
Slim pickings there for us. Only just qualifies for the plural w.r.t. films!

I'll watch The Grand Tour just because I'll inevitably be drawn to it.

At least there's another season of The Expanse to look forward, even though we've only just finished the first one... :blush:
Well, Covid happened. Content is running dry everywhere. It was always going to happen.

The Nightfly

Is that it? (Pity I’m not a football fan)

steve sph

Not a great deal to set the pulses racing there I'm afraid.
I get that Covid has put the brakes on regarding new product, but this really is less than inspiring.

Tom Davies

Editorial Contributor
The Expanse S5....inject it into my veins!
"What did this man die of, doctor?"
"He injected pure liquid digital Game of Space Thrones into his bloodstream. Once it hit his brainial cortex...there was nothing we could do."
"...what kind of doctor are you?"

Not a great deal to set the pulses racing there I'm afraid.
No point even trying - runner bean wins every time.

Evinger

Last edited:

Evinger

"What did this man die of, doctor?"
"He injected pure liquid digital Game of Space Thrones into his bloodstream. Once it hit his brainial cortex...there was nothing we could do."
"...what kind of doctor are you?"

Drax1

Distinguished Member
Zero of interest this month. Seems to be less and content recently. I was unfortunately, very much looking forward to A Sound Of Metal - one of the few must see releases 2020 that might actually go ahead. Quietly gutted that I've got to now wait until the end of January, and for March to see Coming 2 America.

VGzilla

The list on Digital Trends, which probably won't pertain in entirety to the UK, indicates True Lies is coming Dec 1. I don't believe it but it would be awesome if true.

richp007

Distinguished Member
Zero of interest this month. Seems to be less and content recently. I was unfortunately, very much looking forward to A Sound Of Metal - one of the few must see releases 2020 that might actually go ahead. Quietly gutted that I've got to now wait until the end of January, and for March to see Coming 2 America.
It's worth noting that all platforms will very likely start slimming down new content and spreading it out over the coming 6 months. Probably even longer.

There's going to be a tremendous lull next year because of nothing happening the last 8 months.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: CES 2021 Special - Sony, LG, Panasonic, Samsung, TCL and Hisense TV news and more...

Latest News

Sky seals Studiocanal movie deal
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
iFi Audio launches iDSD Diablo DAC/Headphone amp
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Samsung launches Galaxy Buds Pro
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Samsung launches Galaxy S21, S21+ and S21 Ultra smart phones
  • By Andy Bassett