What's My V+ Box's Problem With Eastenders

Discussion in 'Cable TV & Virgin Media TV' started by Macron, Jun 5, 2008.

1. Macron

Macron
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +21
    Today for no reason at all my V+ box decided not to record Eastenders at 7:30 it just ignored it. It's set to record every episode and is usually ok, apart from it did the exact same thing last week.

I looked a planned recordings and saw that it was next set to record it tomorrow but for 1 hour (its only half an hour).

I cancelled the planned series and set it up again.

Now it's planning to next record it on christmas day, 2 days in january and then from 18:20 next monday for one hour (not the right time or length!)

What's its problem? There's plenty of hard disk space and its usually alright with other programs.

I would call VM but I really can't face trying to explain this to their tech support, it would be more productive to simply dial the talking clock for an hour whilst banging my head against the wall, and the end result would be the same. :D

2. mjcairney

mjcairney

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,006
    Maybe your V+ has sense.

Cheers,

Martin.

3. Macron

Macron
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +21
    He he.

Still does it. Tonight it just decided not to record it even though it was set and in fact still says its due to record it at 7:30.

Does nobody else have this or any similar problems?