What's my Sugden A28 II Amp worth?

andyfr

I have a Sugden A28 II amp which I got new in 1990. In 2006 I got an AV amp so stopped using the Sugden and it's been in a cupboard ever since. It is in very good condition so I was thinking of putting it on eBay but I have no idea what it's worth. Does anyone know how much it's worth please?

JBA6

Doing an Ebay advanced search shows that the only Sugdens to have sold recently were A48 II models which typically sell for more than £100.

If it was me I'd prove it was still in good working order then do some photos of the amp and put it on Ebay as an auction with a starting price of £49.99 which would be the minimum I'd be happy to sell it for. You can choose an auction's starting price so it's up to you to decide what your minimum should be and then put it up on Ebay.

--
JB

andyfr

Thanks JB. I have sold lots of things on eBay over the years but I usually have an idea of what things are worth. I haven't seen one like my amp so didn't have a clue.

The latest video from AVForums

Paramount + UK launch: Halo, Star Trek and Beavis, and all the latest 4K + Movie/TV News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom