• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Whats it worth?

D

David1943

In proportion to what you paid for it, very little I would imagine. Why not auction it on eBay?

David

hornydragon

Distinguished Member
hmm i think i have seen that screen if its the sharp i am thinking of its a panny PW5 clone. not \hdcp comlient but a very tidy screen with out silly hours on the clock i think £1000 or just under mark perhaps. shipping will be a pain tho.

mrapbp

yea it is the PX5 clone and has been a really good screen.

God knows how many hours its done (quite a few I would think!) and I have no idea how to check.

Think I will give it a go on ebay and see how I get on there.

Cheers!

hmm i think i have seen that screen if its the sharp i am thinking of its a panny PW5 clone. not \hdcp comlient but a very tidy screen with out silly hours on the clock i think £1000 or just under mark perhaps. shipping will be a pain tho.

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom