What's it worth? STR-VA333ES A\v Receiver

JamesBaby

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Hi

I have the STR-VA333ES in gold and it is indistiguishable from new. Boxed etc and comes with a transferable 18 month warranty including accidental damage cover. I have had it from new.

Anybody any ideas what I might get for this, or where best to sell it.

Thanks

:)

Although now even older, I'm want to sell my gold VA333ES, but haven't a clue what to try and get for it, any ideas? It's in good working order.

Even after all this time, it looks so damn good and chunky!

No Idea mate. But when I sold mine 2 years ago I got around £350 for it on internet auction site. It's an awesome ES amp, and with its MCH inputs more than able to do HD audio.

(P.s on old threads it's best to PM rather than post. I was not subscribed to this and only stumbled on it by accident.:smashin:)

No Idea mate. But when I sold mine 2 years ago I got around £350 for it on internet auction site. It's an awesome ES amp, and with its MCH inputs more than able to do HD audio.

(P.s on old threads it's best to PM rather than post. I was not subscribed to this and only stumbled on it by accident.:smashin:)

Cheers, that was a good price.

I really didn't what to give it up, but with all the HDMI stuff going on these days I decided to move on. I got the Onkyo 507, it's good and does all the switching and lets me get the most out of the PS3s blurays, but I do miss the old ES amp (Oh how I would like to rename the inputs on the Onkyo) :(

I think I'll put it up for auction starting at around £50 and see where I go and I'll make sure to mention the multichannel audio inputs!

Thanks for replying and PM advice taken on board :)

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom