1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What's it worth?? Pioneer 525 MR

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Players & Recorders' started by nealgs, Apr 13, 2005.

1. nealgs

nealgs

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi all,

Just wondering what the above DVD player is worth or i'd be expected to get for it (if anything)

Player is black, in excellent condition with remote, and has the Techtronics MR mod fitted

cheers
    Gary

2. PJTX100

PJTX100

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +562
    I have the identical machine, also from Techtronics. I rate it highly, especially the sound. But the lack of true component out cramps its style now. I've retired it from full AV duty and it's pasturing in the living room, feeding on any fodder the wife/kids want to view.

As for price, it's a tough one when you can buy DVD players so cheaply now. Its appeal lies in its size and looks (some people don't like these slimline machines) hence I'd emphasise that aspect and see what you can get...PJ

3. nealgs

nealgs

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    cheers PJ, it was the dogs watsits back then, but as you say, you can get DVD players for peanuts now.

Will probably give it to my mum as she ain't got one yet.

Gary