Whats happening to me...?

belfastblitz

Established Member
Reaction score
I bought a D80 a few weeks ago and I'm now always looking out for good shots, sitting tinkering on my Mac, and spending more & more money on kit!!!

Is this normal??

Went out today with no intention of buying anything and just happened to end up in Calumet... one Manfrotto 190XPRO + head and ND 4 filter later I'm off around the docks to play with my new toys...

Heres a couple of a famous Belfast landmark... the gates have been there since Titanic was made and as you can see haven't been used in years

C & C always welcome!!!

Attachments

• Through these gates---2.jpg
    Through these gates---2.jpg
    184.5 KB · Views: 63
  • Through these gates---.jpg
    Through these gates---.jpg
    200.7 KB · Views: 60
You have nothing at all to worry about mate, what you are experiencing is totally normal:cool:

You have nothing at all to worry about mate, what you are experiencing is totally normal:cool:
Well totally normal for the fact that you're posting on a forum where all the readers share the same disease as you...

OK, I may not be a doctor, but you have a disease and shows signs of obsessive compulsive behaviour.

Quite normal under the circumsatnces, though whilst the feel good factor is there, ones bank balance will innevitably take something of a beating.

What is my normality is someone else's madness!

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom