What's going on with the Playstation store??

mcclane22

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone. I've just turned my PS3 on to go on to the playstation store and a message came up saying 'This service is not available in your country/region'. :eek: Now I hav'nt changed any settings, options or anything like that, in fact I was only on the store yesterday!! Does anyone know what this means and why its doing it??

Any help or feedback would be great!! :thumbsup:

Br0ken: Thanks for that, I did'nt even think of looking there!! :suicide: Yea i guess that if they do maintenance on the website, it obviously affects the store too!!

No worries, only reason I know really is because the servers going offline effects my iphone app :)

Br0ken: Ah ok, now just changing things a little bit, I recently got an iphone and saw a playstation trophies app but hav'nt downloaded it yet. Is that the one you have? and is it woth having just out of interest?

Br0ken: Ah ok, now just changing things a little bit, I recently got an iphone and saw a playstation trophies app but hav'nt downloaded it yet. Is that the one you have? and is it woth having just out of interest?
Br0ken will tell you it's the best app ever. (He wrote it ;))

There's a couple of trophy apps on the app store, the free Trophy Guide is ok, its free so download it and see what you think.

PS3 iTrophies is the other one, thats my one. It's £1.19 but I think most people think it's worth the small cost :) I would say that though lol This is a thread about my app with comments from other avf members, see what you think; http://www.avforums.com/forums/ps3/...ophies-iphone-ipod-application-ver-2-0-a.html

Robothamster: LOL..... well looking at the other one on the app store, I think Br0ken's looks much better so i'll agree with you on that one!!

Br0ken: Just been going through the feedback on the link in your last post and gotta say, very impressive! :smashin:. I've looked at the reviews on the app store, most of which have been very posotive so well done on creating it :thumbsup:. I shall part with my hard earned cash and download it later as its the kind of app I shall use quite regulary. At the mo i'm totally addicted to Uncharted 2 beta and can't wait until next Friday!! LOL

Any more news on this as i get the same message on the OP

Kingsd316: Still no joy yet, just tried logging in on the playstation website and its still under maintenance :thumbsdow. I hope it will be up and running soon, i'm missing out on Uncharted 2 beta trial!! LOL :D

Good news peeps, its back!! :thumbsup:

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom