• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.
  • Black Friday Deals
    Visit our Black Friday page for our frequently updated, hand picked deals on TVs and other tech.

Whats coming soon?

badsoden

I'm due to upgrade in the a few months and was wondering what is in the pipeline. Are there any new phones due to be released that could be better than the N95 8gb, LG or iPhone?

scharf_10

Yeah, in the same situation and would like to know this too. I used to be a lot more aware of what's coming out etc, but now I seem a lot busier and seem to spend more time in the photography forums.

Scharf.

ma1234

The next load of announcements is likely to be from the CeBIT exhibition 4th - 9th March, this is usually where the upcoming phones are shown.

Hass80

Standard Member
The next load of announcements should be from 3GSM in Barcelona. Cebit's been losing visitors and exhibitors for a few years now.

Tunney

Manufacturers seem to be announcing their products later and later these days. The time from the Nokia N82 being announced to shipping was less than a month.

But yes, lots of phones should be announced at 3GSM (or whatever they're calling it these days).

tony kop77

My contract finished this month and I am also looking at what is about and if it is worth waiting a few months and see what is due out. Phones that I like are Nokia N81, Nokia N82 out later this month which will be better than the N95 and Nokia are releasing their own itunes equivalent to rival apples itunes.
Sony K660i is also out this month. Samsung F700, Nokia 6500 classic. Sony W910i and Motorizr Z8.
I think I will wait a few months but just trying to name a few phones others might want to consider if thy want one now.

Tarzion

My contract finished this month and I am also looking at what is about and if it is worth waiting a few months and see what is due out. Phones that I like are Nokia N81, Nokia N82 out later this month which will be better than the N95 and Nokia are releasing their own itunes equivalent to rival apples itunes.
Sony K660i is also out this month. Samsung F700, Nokia 6500 classic. Sony W910i and Motorizr Z8.
I think I will wait a few months but just trying to name a few phones others might want to consider if thy want one now.

Nokia N81 and N82 are already on on O2, Samsung F700 on Vodaphone, Nokia 6500 and Sony W910i on many providers.

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom