• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

What's better - Ultimate Ears Hi Fi 5s or Monster Turbine Pros?

goldcrown

Standard Member
I'm trying to decide what set of in-ears I should try and convince my friends and family into buying for me for the holidays. I've been using the Shure SE115s but I think I want to upgrade to something better. I've been looking around, and I'm interested in the Ultimate Ears Hi Fi 5s and the Monster Turbine Pros. If anyone has any knowledge or experience with either of these, please let me know!

All I've really been able to find review wise for the Turbine Pros is this video with some engineers and producers of the product. This is probably because the headphones aren't available in stores yet: YouTube - Turbine Pro In-Ear Headphones User Reviews - Monster Cable

The Hi Fi 5s though are out in stores and this guy did a review, although it's not really up to par IMO: YouTube - Video Review #147: Ultimate Ears SuperFi 5vi

Thoughts? Comment? Please, I would be happy to hear!

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom