• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.
  • Black Friday Deals
    Visit our Black Friday page for our frequently updated, hand picked deals on TVs and other tech.

Whats better than a 50" Fujitsu 58EB?

newavfan

Hi,
I have a Fujitsu 50" 58EB (can't remember rest of sereal no.)
I will move this into another room & so I want a new plasma (for main viewing room)...at least as good but pref better.

Viewing source is mainly skyHD...both SD & HD content.

I know going 1080p will enable me to view blu ray content & thats fine, but I want an improvement on my sky viewing.

My shortlist is;
Panny pf10
Panny pf10+scaler (help!..I'm a total newbie to this route)
Pio LX508D

I have read posts stating that my Fujitsu is better than the Pio for everything other than 1080p material (obviously).
I don't know how much better the Pio is than the pf10 on its own & if the £1.5k extra cost is worth any pq difference.
I dont know how much better the pf10+scaler is than the other two options.

Any advice will be welcome:)
Thanks.

punkymunky

If I was you I'd get another Fujitsu if they're still available, otherwise a 608LX would be at least a step up in size and resolution if nothing else.

newavfan

Thanks Punkymunky.
Do any Fujitsu 58EB owners have an opinion...what would you go for as a replacement?
Cheers

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom