Whats best CRT for me? Help

akane_1984

Hi my setup is an xbox/dvd player/vcr and hi-fi. i will need a good crt to go with this set-up!

Can people in the know please advice me on quality CRTs out their in my price range of upto £500.

Thanks

MAD ANDY

Toshiba 32ZP46 or 36ZP46

Not sure of the relevance of the hi-fi, but I'm guessing you dont have surround sound with the DVD and use your hi-fi speakers? If so, the Toshiba 32ZP48 or 36ZP48 come with surround sound speakers so you could use these and free your hi-fi up for another room!

akane_1984

MAD ANDY said:
Toshiba 32ZP46 or 36ZP46

Not sure of the relevance of the hi-fi, but I'm guessing you dont have surround sound with the DVD and use your hi-fi speakers? If so, the Toshiba 32ZP48 or 36ZP48 come with surround sound speakers so you could use these and free your hi-fi up for another room!
hm anythin bit cheaper 28" ..

markhiscock

Standard Member
The Panasonic TX32DTM1 has recently won an award in the What HiFi best of 2005 awards. Worth a look, however, it lacks features such as 100Hz, progressive scan, component inputs. But is a bit cheaper than the Toshiba (which I've ordered BTW) but is still 32". With 2 Scart inputs you may struggle with your 3 devices though.

akane_1984

is their any 28" out their with progressive scan doesn't have to be 100hz. . in lower price range?

MAD ANDY

akane_1984 said:
hm anythin bit cheaper 28" ..
Hi mate. I paid £595 for my 36ZP46 from totaldigital.biz - they are selling the 32" version now at the same price (i got mine when it was cheap!) here:

http://www.totaldigital.biz/product_info.php/products_id/1261

for the extra £95 over your budget (and only £20 delivery) its the best 32" I know of with 100hz, progressive scan, component inputs etc

akane_1984

MAD ANDY said:
Hi mate. I paid £595 for my 36ZP46 from totaldigital.biz - they are selling the 32" version now at the same price (i got mine when it was cheap!) here:

http://www.totaldigital.biz/product_info.php/products_id/1261

for the extra £95 over your budget (and only £20 delivery) its the best 32" I know of with 100hz, progressive scan, component inputs etc

do you get the stand too lol i need a quality stand as well.

Trending threads

Top Bottom