What's an HD-XE1 worth now?

brittonc

Standard Member
I'm considering selling my XE1 and was wondering what they are now worth. Sure I still have the box and manual for it. Don't wanna ask too much that no-one is interested but don't wanna give it away!

Condition is mint and it's on v2.7 I think.

Cheers.

Last edited:

awink1

Distinguished Member
I'm considering selling my XE1 and was wondering what they are now worth. Sure I still have the box and manual for it. Don't wanna ask too much that no-one is interested but don't wanna give it away!

Condition is mint and it's on v2.7 I think.

Cheers.

It all depends a bit... what's the state of the unit, is there any resting warranty etc...

but 200GBP should be no problem whatsoever

brittonc

Standard Member
Unfortunatley there is no warranty left on it...but for £200 I think I'd rather keep hold of it as it cost me over £500 when I got it. I was hoping that being the flagship model it might have held it's value a little better.

awink1

Distinguished Member
Unfortunatley there is no warranty left on it...but for £200 I think I'd rather keep hold of it as it cost me over £500 when I got it. I was hoping that being the flagship model it might have held it's value a little better.

the 200 quid was as minimum, you could be getting more. Look in the classified adds here:
http://www.avforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=338

to give you an idea. :lesson:

BrianPK

With about 9 run of the mill HD DVDs bundled ,I've seen them go for £350 on eBay.......absolutely outrageous for a "dead" format:D

brittonc

Standard Member
Well I've got a few films that I could throw in but I want to keep the majority as I'm looking to get the HD\BD combo drive for my media PC. When I bought my XE1 there were no bundle offers so the only films I have are the ones I bought.....and I like all of them! :)

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom