• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

what's an eos 50 worth?

dood

A friend of mine has a Canon Eos 50 film SLR with 28-80 lens. They are well used but still work ok. A chap I know is looking to buy an old film SLR. So what's a good price that would be fair to both of them?

dood

Gosh that's a lot more than I expected. I just sold my pentax Z20 + 28-80 power zoom lens + sigma 70-300 apo macro (pentax fit) + cobra 450AF flash all for USD 180. Looks like I let it go for too little. Oh well, too late now!

h4rri

Gosh that's a lot more than I expected. I just sold my pentax Z20 + 28-80 power zoom lens + sigma 70-300 apo macro (pentax fit) + cobra 450AF flash all for USD 180. Looks like I let it go for too little. Oh well, too late now!

Ahh but it's the age old thing it's only worth what people will pay for it. Sold all my old SLR kit, 2 Pentax bodies [ME Super & MG IIRC] with 4 lenses for around £50 :( Trouble is no-one wanted to pay it's perceived value.

It's also about getting the cash now rather than bugger all in 12 months time, I've lost count of the random things my old man has kept as it's not worth selling it now only to chuck them out later.

[/random rambling]

dood

yeah. it's all been sitting in the cupboard for years. I tried to sell some time ago but there were no takers, so thought I'd take what I can get.

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom