What's a game you want to see remade or remastered?

Would love to see Realms of the haunting remastered, a classic forgotten horror game from the 90's.

A couple of games not mentioned so far that come to mind are Populous and the 2D puzzle style lemmings (not the 3D games they became).

Now that it's been announced advance wars.
Was my favourite gba games, recently just played them again on emulator, would have loved new games but will settle for remastered!

Already looking forward to yet another run through Witcher 3. A combination of ray-tracing and those great weather effects they already have in the game should be awesome. Plus some new content being added.

Already looking forward to yet another run through Witcher 3. A combination of ray-tracing and those great weather effects they already have in the game should be awesome. Plus some new content being added.
I really enjoyed it asides from one thing- it never shut up. So many cut scenes (the whole acting story was particularly painful) and when you found a dead body you'd have to examine it limb by limb, talking all the way.

I really enjoyed it asides from one thing- it never shut up. So many cut scenes (the whole acting story was particularly painful) and when you found a dead body you'd have to examine it limb by limb, talking all the way.
The thing I noticed was how fighting people was often more difficult than fighting monsters. Which made me question why Witchers were ever created in the first place if people are that good at fighting...

Loads.

Rescue on Fractalus
Little Big Adventure
Freedom Fighters
Soul Blazer
Actraiser
knight Lore
Realms of the Haunting (great shout higher up - didn’t this get a makeover?)
The Last Ninja
FF Tactics
Vandal Hearts
Chrono Trigger

i think with the remasters on ps4 they did a good job yeah especially tony hawks and resident evil 2 remaster, i also liked the ffx ffx2 remaster and ff12 remaster.
i would like to see rainbow 6 vegas and rainbow 6 vegas 2 remaster as i like those tactical shooter games, some players prefer these games better than the more recent rainbow 6 seige game.

GTA (1995)

BF2042 but done properly this time.

As someone who never played any of the KOTOR games, I fully agree with this. I finished all ME games but KOTOR games were said to be BioWare's best became they were known for ME.
The first game is being remade, a PS5 timed exclusive.

Some of the non remade lucasarts adventure games.

Monkey Island was faithfully remastered without messing with the story, would love to see the Indiana Jones games, especially fate of Atlantis updated

Tie Fighter - I still play it from GOG with the 3D patch to work with modern cards, but would love to see it re-done using the Squadrons engine

Metroid Prime Trilogy remaster please. The LoZ Skyward Sword remaster proved that motion control style of play is perfectly possible on the Switch.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom