What's a game you want to see remade or remastered?

Ultrasonic

A couple of games not mentioned so far that come to mind are Populous and the 2D puzzle style lemmings (not the 3D games they became).

lpoolm

Now that it's been announced advance wars.
Was my favourite gba games, recently just played them again on emulator, would have loved new games but will settle for remastered!

Lyricalis

Already looking forward to yet another run through Witcher 3. A combination of ray-tracing and those great weather effects they already have in the game should be awesome. Plus some new content being added.

Plumsandpearls

Distinguished Member
Already looking forward to yet another run through Witcher 3. A combination of ray-tracing and those great weather effects they already have in the game should be awesome. Plus some new content being added.
I really enjoyed it asides from one thing- it never shut up. So many cut scenes (the whole acting story was particularly painful) and when you found a dead body you'd have to examine it limb by limb, talking all the way.

Lyricalis

I really enjoyed it asides from one thing- it never shut up. So many cut scenes (the whole acting story was particularly painful) and when you found a dead body you'd have to examine it limb by limb, talking all the way.
The thing I noticed was how fighting people was often more difficult than fighting monsters. Which made me question why Witchers were ever created in the first place if people are that good at fighting...

Apsilon

Senior Moderator
Loads.

Rescue on Fractalus
Little Big Adventure
Freedom Fighters
Soul Blazer
Actraiser
knight Lore
Realms of the Haunting (great shout higher up - didn’t this get a makeover?)
The Last Ninja
FF Tactics
Vandal Hearts
Chrono Trigger

gazster

Novice Member
i think with the remasters on ps4 they did a good job yeah especially tony hawks and resident evil 2 remaster, i also liked the ffx ffx2 remaster and ff12 remaster.
i would like to see rainbow 6 vegas and rainbow 6 vegas 2 remaster as i like those tactical shooter games, some players prefer these games better than the more recent rainbow 6 seige game.

Hixs

Distinguished Member
GTA (1995)

The latest video from AVForums

AVForums Movies Podcast: Which is the best decade for horror movies?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom