1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Whatas the better movie: T1 or T2?

Discussion in 'Movie Forum' started by m2:judgmenytmat, Jan 5, 2002.

1. m2:judgmenytmat

m2:judgmenytmat

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    We all know that T2 has a slightly better disc than T1 does, but what is the better movie between the 2. I would have to say T1.

Nothing can compare to the music, or the excitement of the first film. And I also fell Arnie was better as the villain. What do you guys think

Also the Godfather. 1,2,3. I would say 2. Because I think Al Pacino gives the greatest cinematic performance of all time in this film

2. Garrett

Garrett

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4,237
    Have to agree with you, but that could be because I saw T1 at the pictures and T2 on TV (I even thought out how to kill the evil Terminator long before it happened). I though T1 never seems to let up, and as you point out Brad Field music was great, one of those like a heartbeat racing your own try to copy. Don’t get me wrong T2 is still a great film.
    As to originals and sequels On first viewing I thought Alien was better than Aliens, this was because I did not know what to expect, who was to die next, and I thought Aliens was a bit gung ho, yet I have just watched them on DVD and enjoyed Aliens better, could be the new footage, but I think it was the suspense was lacking in Alien I knew who and when the next death was coming.

:cool: Ruby quartz shades.

3. alanrob

alanrob

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +235
    T1 was the better of the two (so far) as it was fresh and original.
    The second still is a very good action movie, but it's not as deep as the first was.

As for the Godfather. I much prefer the first as the second is just a bit too long winded. Okay, Al Pacino was amazing in it, but the action and suspense was better in the first. Also the story was much better IMHO...
    Still haven't got round to watching the third. Had it on LD for four years and still can't be bother watching it :). Don't know if that says a lot about my opinion of the second. Just can't face watching another three hour + movie that does nothing for me.

4. GarethH

GarethH
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    Terminator 2, the first one was good, but not as good as the second :D