what xbox games come with 12 months live subs

shacky

Standard Member
what xbox games come with 12 months subs on live , i know pgr 2 has it but can i use it to go on live on the 360.

dodger747

Novice Member
You can use the sub but not the game.

There is a Forza, Halo2 and a Fifa 05 one aswell. AFAIK there are no others.

Hope that helps:thumbsup:

SaltireOne

Novice Member
I got a Halo 2 Live Starter Pack (includes the headset and 12months sub) for £19.99 from Toys R Us although threre was another priced @ £29.99 so have a good rummage!

slackbladder

Theres a Splinter Cell 2 Live starter kit.Amazon.co.uk Is Splinter Cell 2 playable on the 360? And I'm supposing when you start the Xbox Live 12 month subscription from the game you simply migrate it to the 360?

Edit That's a used and new game. No good for live, eh?

Indiana Jones

All the Splinter Cell games work on the 360 and remember the games are not linked to the subscription, they are just included in the pack along with a headset and scratch card which contains the 12 month code.

I got the PGR2 Starter Pack just after xmas for £19.99 but considering I already have a headset and the game doesnt work on the 360 I just sold them and got £10 so in the end 12 Months Live cost just under £10

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: CES 2021 Special - Sony, LG, Panasonic, Samsung, TCL and Hisense TV news and more...
Top Bottom