What Xbox games are you keeping when you get your Xbox 360.

Overlord69

Established Member
Reaction score
What Xbox games are you keeping when you get your Xbox 360 (Back-wards compatibility allowing)?

I'm keeping :

Halo.
Halo 2.
Forza Motor-Sport.

Halo and Halo2. I can't really imagine playing any of the others when the next-gen titles are available.

Steve.

I got addicted to buying used games of Ebay as i didn't buy my xbox until last year... now i have around 9 games unplayed.... i'm hoping that some will be backwards compat.

Still need to play :-

Ninja gaiden
Halo 2
fable
SC Chaos theory
and others....

Does anyone know if the old games if compat will be in hi def on the 360 ??

I'm holding back on ordering pgr3 as i'm still into forza at the moment, and hopefully it'll play on the 360.

I'm keeping all of mine, until the 360 game prices start to fall anyway. I hate to have a choice of only 2 or 3 games for any console.

My original Xbox games will be sitting as reserves, hope they all work on the 360 :)

My XBox is going in the bedroom when the 360 arrives so I will be keeping all of them.

I can still see me bringing the likes of Halo2 and Forza down to play on the 360 and the big screen from time to time though.

I am keeping my xbox, I will run it through my old 32" Panny so I can play R6 and links on a multiplayer.

I am keeping:

R6
Links 2004
Burnout revenge
Fifa 06
Far Cry Instincts

Just Pro Evo5 - all the rest are being traded when i pick up my 360. It's gonna break my heart to get rid of PGR2 and Forza but i'll never play them again really

PooonTang, you've shocked me by saying your getting rid of PGR2 and Forza. :eek:

I know, i felt weird just typing that, still some lucky person will be getting my PGR2 platinum gamesave plus all my cars and setups for Forza if they buy my xbox from GAME(if they don't delete everything that is)

Will keep Halo and Halo 2 as well as Far Cry Instincts (only got it Friday) and maybe Star Wars KOTOR2 but the rest will get sold with the XBOX to finance games and accessories for the 360 :thumbsup:

I'd love to keep Steel battalion.. but since its such a rare game theres almost Zero chance that it will work on the Xbox 360. :rolleyes:

Currently i'm keeping everything, ordered the 360 from GAME on the 19th August, fingers crossed it's here on D Day !!!!

Not preordered any games yet as waiting for definitive list, did not want to pre order and have to wait for games to come out after the 2nd

Can anyone recommend where to get the games to be delivered on the 2nd as GAME seem expensive at £45 each ?? compared with others ???? :smashin:

I will be keeping all my games as they are worth sod all in the 2nd and market.

I will just hook up my old xbox into my other t.v , but if i was getting rid of them i would keep halo2 & NFL Street 2

The only games that i'll keep are PES5 and maybe Farcry Instincts. Can't see me playing forza or PGR2 once i've got PGR3.

None - all this backward compatibility stuff is rubbish, if the 360 can scale my old Xbox games then maybe..

How many PS1 games did any of you play on your PS2s? none just like me, it will be thte same once the 360 comes out..

ricki1980 said:
None - all this backward compatibility stuff is rubbish, if the 360 can scale my old Xbox games then maybe..

How many PS1 games did any of you play on your PS2s? none just like me, it will be thte same once the 360 comes out..

Quite a few to begin with and I still have a copy of R-Types on the PS1 now :smashin: .

Basically it's only there for the 1st year or so though. Just as in you won't be playing most of your launch 360 games, you will also not be playing most of your old X-Box games. I will definately be playing PES5 on 360 until Autumn 2006 when the 360 version comes out.

World Championship Snooker is all I will keep playing......once theres a 360 replacement title, the XBox and all the games will go.

One oy my favourite XBOX games, tried to play last night, but the screen res goes down to 576 (I think) and is played in a small window rather than full screen.

Is this a known problem? Thanks...

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom