• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

What would you keep...?

Kila Skila

Established Member
To cut a long story short i recently bought a Pioneer LX5090 but was given a reboxed LX5090H which has alot of scratches around the frame. I have a choice of keeping the H or getting a brand new standard 5090.

Do you reckon the H is worth keeping as their extremely rare? Or ditching it for the orginal.

Cheers guys

bladedripper

Distinguished Member
Id get rid of the H,but only because the scratches would bug the hell out of me.I bought a new 1080p upscaling dvd player and one of my kids scratched it with a toy car so i have moved it to there room as i don't want it in my set up any more.:D

GaryMo

Prominent Member
I bought a new 1080p upscaling dvd player and one of my kids scratched it with a toy car so i have moved it to there room as i don't want it in my set up any more.:D

Hmmm, very suspicious :rolleyes:
They now know how you think :D

I also would opt for the brand new 5090 and send the H back.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom