• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

what would you do?

Part of a 5 man syndicate at work and we do lottery twice a week. This year we have won a massive 50.

Tonight though we got 4 numbers and won 94 quid so that's 144 total between 5.

Would you spilt it between 5 or gamble it all again?

144 x scratch cards?
72 lucky dips on euros or Lotto?

Or take ur 28 quid and spend wisely.

maxwell

Distinguished Member
use it to fund your next 14 weeks worth of tickets - stops everyone having to put £2 a week into the pot and any small wins can be added to it to continue the process until you win the Big money.

Or just go on the beer. :laugh:

Stu V

I'd do one of the following

144 lotto for Wednesday (double rollover)
28 Christmas Millionaire scratch cards & buy a pint with 5 straws
72 Euros for Friday 23rd Dec (guaranteed 25 UK millionaires)

signs

Banned
Save it for a large euro millions roll over :thumbsup:

To put a bit of a damper on it though :devil: it's cost you £5200 to have your win :D

balidey

Distinguished Member
We used to use ours as a christmas meal. Until we realised we would be better off not bothering, so stopped doing it after 2 years as we always ended up contributing extra to our christmas meals.

signs said:
Save it for a large euro millions roll over :thumbsup:

To put a bit of a damper on it though :devil: it's cost you £5200 to have your win :D

Where u get 5200 from lol? I get 520 ;-)

But yes I see what u mean.... always lose lose unless u get a massive win. I myself would out it all on the euros for the 23rd.

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom