1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What would I be offered for my Gamecube?

Discussion in 'General Video Gaming Chat' started by zora_link, Sep 6, 2003.

1. zora_link

zora_link

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I don't wanna put my Gamecube up for trade as I haven't had the OK from my Dad yet, even though it's mine. We're both looking for a PS2 but I want one more! Is anyone out there looking for a Purple PAL Gamecube? It's about *counts fingers* 5 months old. Very good working condition with 2 memory cards and two controllers. One of the controllers is a Wavebird! It comes with 5 games:

Tony Hawk's 3
    Zelda WW With Bonus Disc
    James Bond Agent Under Fire
    Star Wars Rogue Leader
    Super Smash Bros Melee

I'm kinda looking for a PS2 with a memory card, a couple of games. I'd like one of those games to be a Tony Hawk's game. Think I have a chance? Please reply and tell me if you're interested, or if you know someone who might be interested. I hope this thread is OK in this Category... :confused:

2. danzig66

danzig66

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi zora,

I reckon you should put it on ebay. Someone is selling a Gamecube with Rogue Leader and that's already at £70. With all your stuff, you could possibly get over £100 which is more than you would get in a private sale. The key is to have a low reserve so people get into a bidding war.

Cheers,

D.

3. Azrikam

Azrikam

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I've heard rumours of a price drop in all 3 systems before Xmas, so you might want to sell quickly.

4. jelly

jelly

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +9
    as from the 10th oct ninty are dropping the price of G.C to a very cheap £79.99

5. monsieurblack

monsieurblack

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +5
    yup

and the ps2 down to £139.99 with rumors of the xbox going lower still...possibly £99.99 but again it is only rumors as far as i know :) i know microsoft are very keen to stay extremely competitive...so who knows...

sweet
    monsieurblack

6. sdavidsonuk

sdavidsonuk

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +68
    Woolies are now offering the Gamecube with Mario Sunshine for £80 ... but expect more packages at decent prices in the run-up to Xmas
    I also noticed on TV this morning that Nintendo have released a Platinum-type range with Rogue Leader, Mario Sunshine, 007 all included