What with the weird (HTML?) text on my YAMJ wall (PCH A200)

New Start Neil

Distinguished Member
Hey gurus, this has been bugging me for a while.

For some strange reason, I now get a load of weird, HTML like text on my YAMJ moviewall.

It only affects films and TV shows are ok.

All thoughts and suggestions are welcome, as it's driving my OCD a little bit bonkers! :laugh:

Cheers. :thumbsup:

graham.myers

I suspect you may have a title with a quote mark in and its causing the HTML to mis match quotes

check your titles and remove any quotes from the title. That might not be it but when I used to write code it was always a nightmare!

eg. if you have Devil's Advocate try Devils Advocate

I suspect its a titles before Dark Knight.

Tboggie

During scraping, Tv Shows use "tvdb" and movies use "IMDB", working fine on your tv shows but not movies so i assume something has changed. Not sure this might help but if you go the your jukebox folder and delete all the files for this movie "Dark knight" i.e jpg,xml,nfo and re-run YAMJ

New Start Neil

Distinguished Member
During scraping, Tv Shows use "tvdb" and movies use "IMDB", working fine on your tv shows but not movies so i assume something has changed. Not sure this might help but if you go the your jukebox folder and delete all the files for this movie "Dark knight" i.e jpg,xml,nfo and re-run YAMJ
Ok...

The Dark Knight was titled "The Dark Knight (2008) BLURAY" (it was ripped from my Blu Ray disk and contains the BDMV & Stream folders).

I've just renamed it "The Dark Knight.2008.BLURAY" (and also the *.nfo) and I'm re running My_YAMJ.cmd, so I'll report back shortly.

Thanks. :thumbsup:

The latest video from AVForums

Panasonic HZ2000 OLED TV Review: The best OLED for movie viewing in 2020
Top Bottom