• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

What will you have your iPhone 4 protected in ??

Saxo Appeal

Distinguished Member
Ok folks what type of case, skin screen protector will you all have your phone in?
I'm thinking of the bodygaurdz skin and having it also in a silicone gel outer skin

Any links to sites that actually have stock etc would be beneficial to everyone guys :thumbsup:

Jonesy012

Prominent Member
I think I will end up getting a screen protector (although I don't usually like them), and I want the bumper as it offers a good minimal protection that should help out with falls (although I've never dropped my iPod touch), but £25. Dear me.

psikey

Distinguished Member
A Sena Ultraslim Premium leather slip case.

May put a skin protector on rear & ultraclear film on front, but will wait to see how durable the alu glass materials are.

Razor

Distinguished Member
Cling film

spikeyjac

Distinguished Member
A Sena Ultraslim Premium leather slip case.

May put a skin protector on rear & ultraclear film on front, but will wait to see how durable the alu glass materials are.

These are lovely, the sena ultraslim's, gonna pre-order one myself in the next couple of days :)

BarryMcKelvey

Distinguished Member
Hi

play.com have screen protectors, both matte and mirrored.

Baz

Attachments

• Screen shot 2010-06-18 at 15.58.23.png
    Screen shot 2010-06-18 at 15.58.23.png
    162.6 KB · Views: 176
  • Screen shot 2010-06-18 at 15.59.06.png
    Screen shot 2010-06-18 at 15.59.06.png
    119.1 KB · Views: 107
Last edited:

Brem

Established Member
Probably nothing. I have a feeling if I tried to put on a screen protected I'd make a mess of it, and I've never been sure which case if any I should buy. The ones I have looked at in the past have apparently been terrible cases.

Saxo Appeal

Distinguished Member
When putting on the front ones, the trick is to work your way from the top to the bottom

making sure there the least amount of bubbles than you can make, these can be smeared to the side and released, if not carefully take the screen p back off and try again.
You only have a couple of attempts before the corners start messing up and bend upwards

I'm quite a dab hand at sticking them on, had loads of exp and bad ones too lol

jerryjal

Prominent Member
I want a power support anti glare screen protector and an incipio feather just like I have on my 3GS.

Don't think that either will be available in time for launch day though. :(

Jonesy012

Prominent Member
Anybody going bareback?
I will probably go without any protection until I splash out for the bumpers. If I buy the iPhone 4, I buy with the design in mind.

Saxo Appeal

Distinguished Member
You have to have this little Jem in something when you take it out of it's box to have a play with

Can you imagine dropping or scraping the front screen on keys..your life wouldn't be worth living haha

Simba

Distinguished Member
will the front and back Power Support screen protector ones be available at launch?

Simba

Distinguished Member
You have to have this little Jem in something when you take it out of it's box to have a play with

Can you imagine dropping or scraping the front screen on keys..your life wouldn't be worth living haha

haha thats my worst nightmare just now.

oh and what about finding a dead pixel.... :smashin:

Saxo Appeal

Distinguished Member
There is some not so bad silicone covers on Amazon which we might buy, still looming for the back and front screen protectors

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom