• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

What will i get out of this????

leeince

Distinguished Member
Okay, im getting a new laptop because at work (im a crane driver) i get alot of free time where im just sitting about doing nothing so i want to get a new laptop so i can play online poker and surf the net while im at work,now question is, im going to get one of these,
http://www.three.co.uk/personal/products_services_/mobile_broadband_/index.omp
Now on this site it says for £10 a month you get 1gb of data which allows you to Send 650 plain text emails AND surf the web for 30 hours AND download 30 two minute videos AND download 60 music tracks, now i wont want to download the music or the videos or send the emails because i can do all that on my home network, what i want to know is how many hours the 1gb will allow me to surf the net and play online poker for, thanks for any help you can give on this.

geomuss

Okay, im getting a new laptop because at work (im a crane driver) i get alot of free time where im just sitting about doing nothing so i want to get a new laptop so i can play online poker and surf the net while im at work,now question is, im going to get one of these,
http://www.three.co.uk/personal/products_services_/mobile_broadband_/index.omp
Now on this site it says for £10 a month you get 1gb of data which allows you to Send 650 plain text emails AND surf the web for 30 hours AND download 30 two minute videos AND download 60 music tracks, now i wont want to download the music or the videos or send the emails because i can do all that on my home network, what i want to know is how many hours the 1gb will allow me to surf the net and play online poker for, thanks for any help you can give on this.

Enough to lose your cash!

If you are already using downloaded poker software it will take up hardly any of your 1gb allowance you will be well within your monthly limits.

Maybe you should ask your employer to give you the WEP key for their internet, may as well go the whole hog! :rotfl::rotfl:

leeince

Distinguished Member
Enough to lose your cash!

If you are already using downloaded poker software it will take up hardly any of your 1gb allowance you will be well within your monthly limits.

Maybe you should ask your employer to give you the WEP key for their internet, may as well go the whole hog! :rotfl::rotfl:

we do have wirelss internet in the site office but i dont want to take the **** lol!!!!

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom