What Wii game is good for playin with groups of mates?

sedalbis

Hey,
I have Wii Sports, Wii Play and Warioware.
Are there any games anyone can recommend which are good for getting together and having a few drinks with mates? Wii Sports has proved fantastic so far, but I need something new.
Cheers :)

D

Deleted member 65413

You could look into Rayman:Raving Rabbids. Its a good laugh, but maybe worth playing the single player first by yourself to open up the games. Or i suppose you could take turns at this side of the game. SuperMonkey Ball also has alot of 4 player mini games.

Two player multi:

Mario Strikers is superb. I liked Excite Truck multiplayer as well but it takes two good drivers to make it really interesting. Mortal Kombat is also quite decent as well as SSX Blur.

Apart from that i dont know.

steggy

You could look into Rayman:Raving Rabbids. Its a good laugh, but maybe worth playing the single player first by yourself to open up the games. Or i suppose you could take turns at this side of the game. SuperMonkey Ball also has alot of 4 player mini games.

Two player multi:

Mario Strikers is superb. I liked Excite Truck multiplayer as well but it takes two good drivers to make it really interesting. Mortal Kombat is also quite decent as well as SSX Blur.

Apart from that i dont know.

Can't you play Mario Strikers with 4 players?

Rayman is a good game, and quite funny as well. My only gripe with it was that there wasn't enough of the mini games that you could play simultainiously. The one's that you could play together made up for that fact, especially the one where you hit the rabbit on the head with a hammer.

Raving Rabbids 2 comes out nearer christmas and from the looks of it they plan to have a lot more similtainious multiplayer mini-games.

SuperKip

I'm looking out for similar games to you. I used to like Fuzion Frenzy on the XBOX for having 3 or 4 mates round for a few beers and a laugh, but have yet to find anything as fun yet on the Wii. Also Crash Team Racing used to be a good laugh on the Xbox so i'm looking forward to Mario Kart when it comes out - whenever that is!!!

My friend at work says that Mario Party 8 has got a few good multiplayer games but i've yet to play it myself.

Oh (and just went I thought i'd got fed up with Wario Smooth moves), a few of my mates were round on Saturday night and tried the multiplayer, and although you can only use the one Wii controller is was actually a good laugh. There is one particular game that you can stitch up your friend by choosing them and what type of game you want them to play (so obviosly we kept going for games that they didn't want). Have you tried that yet?

The latest video from AVForums

LG CX Best Picture Settings
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom