1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Were These Old B&W Films?

Discussion in 'Movie Forum' started by Garrett, May 4, 2005.

1. Garrett

Apr 21, 2001
    Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    The best thief you’ll never see.
    I remember watching some old British films they must have been made some time in the 40’s or 50’s and I saw them TV. As I was very young at the time of seeing them some of the content disturbed me because of the true life depiction rather than obvious fantasy or unrelated to the my world.

The first one involved a factory accident where they had some heavy machinery on the first floor and it caused the floor to collapse most of the workers got out but a father and son where trapped and one of the piece if machinery was precariously balanced above them. They then spoke some moving lines and the machine fell on them crushing them.

The second one I seem to recall was about some climbers and one of them or a few end up falling to there deaths and I think a bit of suspicion falls on the lead climber and survivor. But I think it turns out there was some fault in the rope that they were using.