What watch do you wear? Part 3

Its the speedy tokyo 2020. Looks alot like the Gemini which are quite tricky to get hold of at a decent price.

It is, just need to see how much needs paying in customs now.

Thats NOT your Arm? Ewwwww

Not usually a fan of the speedmaster but that looks nice. Which model is it?

Its the Omega Speedmaster Tokyo 2020. I'd like to say it's a limited edition but Omega like to slap limited edition on virtually every watch they release.
I really wanted the white panda dial but I only want one speedy and one white dial in my collection. So it was between this one, the Gemini or the soyuz. Decision was made on the first one that came up at a price I was willing to pay. Love it.

Its the Omega Speedmaster Tokyo 2020. I'd like to say it's a limited edition but Omega like to slap limited edition on virtually every watch they release.
I really wanted the white panda dial but I only want one speedy and one white dial in my collection. So it was between this one, the Gemini or the soyuz. Decision was made on the first one that came up at a price I was willing to pay. Love it.

Yeh, always have to be careful saying limited edition and omega! I think the blue looks decent. I had a blue seamaster and loved the colour but it was just too similar to my sub. My sub is the only watch I’ll never sell so the SMP lost out.

i love the blue one
I see what you mean about limited edition

they’ve stuck £600 on the price of an aqua terra

20200612_175930.jpg

I accidentally purchased another affordable...Casio Edifice EFV-110D. Hints of Aqua Terra but a nice comfortable Quartz. Love it long time.

bargain price too!

This arrived today
Love it and fairly scarce
M705 by biglewie, on Flickr

My Retirement gift from work just need to be able to go out so I can wear it.

Attachments

• 20200524_105700.jpg
    20200524_105700.jpg
    144.2 KB · Views: 117
I found a watch that I forgot I had. I didn’t like it at first but it’s now growing on me:

020D4D45-FEF4-4481-BF66-2C7BF3E880CB.jpeg

Got a vintage Casio this weekend.

Casio%20Cognit%20Schema%20-%2020200627_124410.jpg

Casio%20Cognit%20Schema%20-%2020200627_125051.jpg

DB-81 ST. Special issue for the Archaeological Institute of America in the 90s. I bought the last one on sale, a collector who had it brand new never worn and was downsizing his watches.

Needless to say I will be wearing it!

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom