What watch do you wear? Part 3

20200527_135607.jpg

20200527_163618.jpg

Replaced the rubbish Seiko bracelet with a solid one from Ali-X. So much better!

Added this to my small arsenal today:

Spinnaker_Bradner_Lume-vs-Morar.jpg

Spinnaker Bradner SP-5062
Dark sunburst blue dial
Sapphire domes crystal with blue AR
Display case back with sapphire crystal
42mm case, 180M depth
Internal rotating bezel
Brushed stainless steel all round
14.7mm thick!
Seiko NH35 movement with custom rotor. Regulated to what appears to be +3s a day
Heavier Superluminova all over compared to the 1st revision of Bradner
£177!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm ditching the leather strap as I'm not a fan of any of them even though this one is soft, thick and water resistant. Got a Barton silicone navy coloured one on the way!

there's only one winner...
Was wanting a new Chrono so the Seiko covered that for now. The CW is really nice, very different from everything else I own. Had to buy a new watch box to store my growing collection, though on the plus side I have 2 more spaces to fill:clap:

Can anyone guide me in the right direction for a price for selling my Tag Aquaracer (blue / metal strap).

Code on the outer box is WAF1110.FT8009, but it's actually this one in blue - WAF1110.BA0800

Worn condition and not had a service in probably 8 years. Purchased in 2007. Boxed with all the stuff that it came with - papers, spare links etc

Just a very rough guide price to see if it's worth selling or keeping hold of. Cheers.

Love both of these, especially the Pro Pilot. Was between that and the Aquis for me but went the Aquis.
I do like the Aquis but have quite a selection of divers already so wanted something different.
Propilot is so clean and simple and an absolute strap monster :)

I do like the Aquis but have quite a selection of divers already so wanted something different.
Propilot is so clean and simple and an absolute strap monster :)

It definitely is, I've a few divers myself but none get any wrist time since I got my Aquis. I got the rubber and metal bracelet, plus a custom leather strap so that satisfies my strap changing whims haha.

It definitely is, I've a few divers myself but none get any wrist time since I got my Aquis. I got the rubber and metal bracelet, plus a custom leather strap so that satisfies my strap changing whims haha.
Think straps giving my watches a new look will stave off another purchase for a while :D
Be interesting to see people full collections, always like getting ideas for the next one :thumbsup:

I don’t have a watch collection so my current (only) watch is:

Seiko Sports 5 Sea Urchin Automatic

5A72016F-AA79-4715-A43D-8972443420D1.jpeg

As a “daily wearer” its a bit battered now, but that’s ok as I’m never going to sell it anyway.

I did sell this one but now have it back again... considering it’s one of the “cheap” Rolex it does look good!
They are really nice watches, I would have one over an Omega Aqua Terra all day long.
I was hoping to pick up a no date sub this year but I am not sure what will happen as Rolex have been closed.

I don’t have a watch collection so my current (only) watch is:

Seiko Sports 5 Sea Urchin Automatic

View attachment 1314295

As a “daily wearer” its a bit battered now, but that’s ok as I’m never going to sell it anyway.

It looks good, I like the Sea Urchins, might go for the Pepsi one next with a rubber strap or another monster

Purchased from these forums a week or so ago. Gave it a refresh and added a blue Erika original strap with bronze clasp. One of the most comfortable straps I’ve own.

Attachments

• B1CC4185-8DA8-48D4-B064-5F300C7DECA0.jpeg
    B1CC4185-8DA8-48D4-B064-5F300C7DECA0.jpeg
    399.5 KB · Views: 76
  • 224D7D3C-29BF-4D77-9A11-1F9DEEEF5516.jpeg
    224D7D3C-29BF-4D77-9A11-1F9DEEEF5516.jpeg
    287.5 KB · Views: 78
Purchased from these forums a week or so ago. Gave it a refresh and added a blue Erika original strap with bronze clasp. One of the most comfortable straps I’ve own.
How do you find the Erika strap? I've got a nick mankey strap which I think is similar in design. Love it, so comfy but I do have to adjust the tightness every other day as I never undo it and just slide it on.

I like them a lot but there is a fairly big price difference. I only went with Erika because of the blue and bronze options. It was £90 delivered.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom