What was your last Blu-ray purchase? Part 6 (please read first post)

Slim pickings. Purchase 2. & 3. That's all for me this month.
IMG_20210714_185309.jpg

Shut it you slaaag!
16263456229938408527070287289816.jpg

Few discs I've been ordering from the US of late arrived today. Why do pics go upside down when you post them :facepalm::D
3D5BED3E-A76E-4A18-AB45-D29F1813E204.jpeg

1E796987-8A75-424F-9842-A127F043DE86.jpeg

Kate Hudson going “Pffft…….you are home” at the end of Tiny Dancer is one of cinema’s all time greatest moments.

And thank god I opted for the US version with all the shenanigans going on with the UK versions and their very confused packaging…….

Last edited:
Mind if I ask how much?

Today's goodies, not seen surgery of these. Got King of New York as I have really started to get into gangster movies of late, it's never been a genre that appealed to me but having seen a few over the last year or so I have enjoyed them all.

View attachment 1542171
King of New York is an absolute classic! It's a fantastic film in my view.

To the Blu-ray-holics anonymous thread I fell off the wagon.🤪
Few 4K pickups, some ebay cheapies, and who can resist an arrow video sale!
Managed to pickup a few kinji fukasakus titles. For any kinji fukasaku fans, the out of print for a while battles without honour and humanity is now back in print in a new edition packaging.
C1B08923-430F-4645-ADFB-0458166F8AD5.jpeg

Look what the postie just slipped through my letter box...

c%ORX258S4akBtd5KjjsoA.jpg

Last edited:
The slip of dreams for some people!😂

Indeed. I am slightly obsessed with getting slips if possible for films I want to own but won't pay a stupid premium. All it takes is a bit of patience and saved searches on Ebay.

Now you made me want a slip for my precious.

And my god my OCD will go into overdrive as I will order early enough to get slips for the newly announced parts of the trilogy.

Must stay calm.

Yep, will definitely preorder the rest of the trilogy. Don’t want to pay a few dollars more in the aftermarket...

Now you made me want a slip for my precious.

And my god my OCD will go into overdrive as I will order early enough to get slips for the newly announced parts of the trilogy.

Must stay calm.
Yeah as I didnt get a slip I dont want slips for the other two now in a way! Either all or not at all. Or will there be a boxset....

Yeah as I didnt get a slip I dont want slips for the other two now in a way! Either all or not at all. Or will there be a boxset....

If there is a boxset, I will sell my slip and buy one. Not sure what I will do with all the change though. :D

Buy VHS tapes? 😁

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom