What was your last Blu-ray purchase? Part 6 (please read first post)

Oh noooo!....Please!......& in red Amarays....I might cave in & get these: The transfers had better be carp or I may not be able to resist!

Yep there's a reason or two I went for these over the boxset. Should that be scarlet Amarays? You might find out soon as I'm considering doing a review.

“Few”!!! :rotfl:
Definitely feeling out of my league here,is there a beginner’s thread?:blush::D

Beginner's thread? This is the beginner's thread! :laugh:

Tbf that "few" is from the last month so not that many really... having said that if I weren't getting hooked on waiting for many of these inevitable deals/price drops then there would have been a "few" more! :D

Beginner's thread? This is the beginner's thread! :laugh:

Tbf that "few" is from the last month so not that many really... having said that if I weren't getting hooked on waiting for many of these inevitable deals/price drops then there would have been a "few" more! :D
My policy too.But I find that while we’re waiting I’m hunting around for other things and in the end the ‘damage’ is increased!:rolleyes:

Recent 4K additions and special thanks to forum members for sales included here @Nayfne @F-Stop and also a 3D fun fest mainly courtesy of Poundland 😀

Attachments

• 2A68F548-0DD4-4A2C-946F-A91C22B8C463.jpeg
    2A68F548-0DD4-4A2C-946F-A91C22B8C463.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 54
  • 2D4A46C3-C88A-4808-9D46-220507B98911.jpeg
    2D4A46C3-C88A-4808-9D46-220507B98911.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 49
“Well, fudge me”...........I’m sure Al Swearengen would come out with something like that :)

4A31F21F-D96B-4A80-92FB-6B9E7DB530B2.jpeg

Clearly a drunken impulse buy. As it’s not something I would’ve ordered otherwise (and didn’t know I had til I got the dispatch email!)

Ah well...
B8C0D270-92D7-493F-A4D3-315334BF952F.jpeg

Unlike the rest of you,I actually don’t recall ever watching this properly :eek:,so for £10.85 I’m hoping I can live with the
plantation scene
I’ll just pretend the other versions never existed,so keep quiet!
3905B37E-520A-4C19-854A-48D173ABC1C8.jpeg

Confession!: Had to look that one up; a no doubt quality film that seems to divide a few people.

Agree, one of those where I was happy with how the ending turned out but I would also have been happy if they took it in a different direction too.

Agree, one of those where I was happy with how the ending turned out but I would also have been happy if they took it in a different direction too.
Descending into a bit of a bore-fest in the 3rd act seems to be the main complaint amongst those who didn’t take to it. I’ll put it on my ‘To be investigated further’ list.:smashin:

Descending into a bit of a bore-fest in the 3rd act seems to be the main complaint amongst those who didn’t take to it. I’ll put it on my ‘To be investigated further’ list.:smashin:
Unfortunately, I'm one of those with regards to the 3rd act..everyone is different though. You might love it:thumbsup:

Thanks Nayfne,
So you actually agree with Jim on this one! :eek:
Me and jim agree on quite a lot i think? We both love Marvel/Avengers films, and can both tell the difference between 4k and standard blu ray :rotfl:

Thanks Nayfne,
So you actually agree with Jim on this one! :eek:
Agreeing with me isnt a bad thing!

I havent seen this one for ages but I remember it being a letdown towards the end unfortunately :(

So the best thing to do on a wet rainy day? Go to Cex again, trade in some gumpf, and come back with more, set projector up, and be lazy as hell:smoke:
20191013_115827.jpg

So the best thing to do on a wet rainy day? Go to Cex again, trade in some gumpf, and come back with more, set projector up, and be lazy as hell:smoke:View attachment 1206619

Alita is one I'm interested in but I'm waiting for a price drop. £18 for a second hand copy? Wow but at least you got the excellent Ant Man And The Wasp for a more reasonable price.

Bri

So the best thing to do on a wet rainy day? Go to Cex again, trade in some gumpf, and come back with more, set projector up, and be lazy as hell:smoke:View attachment 1206619
I hope you went through decontamination procedures after going to CEX! :D

I promised myself I wasn't going to buy any more versions of this.
I lied. Another one for my Halloween marathon and one of my favourite films, ever.

notd.JPG

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom