What was your last Blu-ray purchase? Part 6 (please read first post)

That's a must buy for me. I can't wait for your review. Does it have both versions of the film in 4k?

Bri
Two separate UHDs with the two cuts on, as well as two regular blu's......so sure does look like it! Will watch as soon as I can get rid of the family.........:suicide:
:D

5b894e86a4ebf.jpg

Typical luck, ask for three Avengers and only one has turned up from Zoom so far. Late supplier issues it seems:rolleyes:. Looking forward to watching The Prisoner after all these years. That bubble used to give me nightmares..:)

IMG_20180831_145836.jpg

Myself and Mrs N are in the nayfneplex, just about to put on justice league 3d,the one I purchased from cex 2 days ago, quality control is on top form from CEX!! Just about to take this down to the lads at CSI to find out who did it:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
20180831_161954.jpg

Myself and Mrs N are in the nayfneplex, just about to put on justice league 3d,the one I purchased from cex 2 days ago, quality control is on top form from CEX!! Just about to take this down to the lads at CSI to find out who did it:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:View attachment 1055845

And folk wonder why I don't buy second hand.

:eek:
Bri

Myself and Mrs N are in the nayfneplex, just about to put on justice league 3d,the one I purchased from cex 2 days ago, quality control is on top form from CEX!! Just about to take this down to the lads at CSI to find out who did it:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:View attachment 1055845

Yep had one from CEX like that the other day :eek::D

Typical luck, ask for three Avengers and only one has turned up from Zoom so far. Late supplier issues it seems:rolleyes:. Looking forward to watching The Prisoner after all these years. That bubble used to give me nightmares..:)

View attachment 1055835

Yep my Prisoner just arrived looks like you got the small version though mines a whopper :D
Screen Shot 2018-08-28 at 11.33.16.png

Only jestin I got the same version gonna blitz through it I think all weekend see if its a keeper.
IMG_0265.JPG

This is a must for me too, just need to find a digital code to redeem to get it into my US iTunes account, otherwise it’s wait a bit for the U.K. release instead.
It’s a digital minefield with Fox discs!!! Do I go for the cheaper UK discs and have codes that only redeem in Google Play and YouTube, or the more expensive US versions that redeem via MA in those places as well but with more playback options, including 4K.......?

......makes me wish I’d smacked this digital library on the head and sold all the codes off!!!

;)

Pssst! I don’t really.......:D

Todays new arrival Infinity War Best Buy 4K Steelbook

Neil

My The Professionals blu and The Lovers DVD package was too big to fit. Thankfully I'd just got back in the street as the post person was delivering.

Bri
I see what you did there bri, I call them the "messengers of 4k goodness" postman
/postwoman/GID ;)

A day out at the metro centre in Newcastle, and 2 visits to the HMV there lol. I picked up the harry potter 4k boxset up a few times, but held off.

Chicago and grease for Mrs N and the youngest, the rest is just a little splurge, used £10 off voucher from HMV pure. I think I may crumble next time and pick up the harry potter set.
20180901_160113.jpg

This weeks haul was a bit of a treat!

42C05429-C836-4ABC-9CF5-151C2CA75FE7.jpeg

AB708BAF-2B53-4746-B3BC-C235439F6EEF.jpeg
Bought Deadpool from Mario only just realised I’m missing one cut of the film (that will teach me to be a cheap skate)

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom