What Was This TV Progeram

Garrett

Reaction score
A male is planning to murder a female probably his wife by getting her unconscious and putting her behind the steering wheel of a car and starts pushing it down a bank that leads to a very high cliff. Just has he starts to push the car he fails to notice his foot tangeled up in the seat belt and it drags him with the car, but the female manages to wake up and jump out of the car. And its him that goes splat:D
Serves the beggar right.
If you know it please put answer in spoilers.

Subscribing to this as I know the exact scene you're talking about and I can't for the life of me recall what it is.

It sounds like it could be an episode of
Tales Of The Unexpected.
Bri
No it was not that although think it was in some series probably some cop series on ITV.

Does anyone recognize this show from the 1970's ? It is very important to me and some memories from my childhood. I took these stills from a blooper reel TV show and there is no names listed. I am pretty sure they were firefighters or park rangers or something. I would appreciate any information anyone might have. Thank You.

Screenshot 2023-02-19 at 3.42.18 PM.png
Screenshot 2023-02-19 at 3.44.06 PM.png
Screenshot 2023-02-19 at 3.43.04 PM.png
Screenshot 2023-02-19 at 3.42.48 PM.png
Screenshot 2023-02-19 at 3.44.35 PM.png
Screenshot 2023-02-18 at 7.03.25 AM.png

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-02-19 at 3.42.18 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-02-19 at 3.42.18 PM.png
    1 MB · Views: 44
  • Screenshot 2023-02-19 at 3.44.06 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-02-19 at 3.44.06 PM.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 41
I put a few of those images into Google Lens & it comes back with Six Million Dollar Man, but the lead in that was Lee Majors.
The time matches, $6-Million Man launched in 1973.

I recognise the actor in the 4th picture wasn’t he in Airplane or something like that ? If I can work out the actors should be able to get it from IMDb.

I’m sure I know the main actor as well

The TV series is Code R
Third down on the left is James Wainwright

I see Martin Kove was in it, if he’d been in a pic would have found it . :)

Actually he might be in the bottom one

I recognise the actor in the 4th picture wasn’t he in Airplane or something like that ? If I can work out the actors should be able to get it from IMDb.

I’m sure I know the main actor as well
I think that him at 32 seconds in this video if you mean 2nd down on right.

Hi
I have been looking for a long time TV series I saw in in the late 90's.
This is a fantasy series for children, which has a bit of horror in it. The heroes of the story are two children (boy and girl) they have an older mentor, (I think with a short beard and white hair) he gives them like a talisman, a pocket that is tied around the neck and placed on the chest, inside there is a round white stone or something like an egg.
The enemies are humans that look like they're covered in mud or something, I think they don't talk, it looks like they have their tongues stuck between their teeth.
The series is in English of course, but I don't know if it is American.
Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

I think the series you are looking for is The Odyssey. It is a Canadian fantasy television series that aired in the late 90s. The series follows the adventures of two children, Jay and his friend Donna, who are transported into a fantasy world through a portal in their basement. They are accompanied by a mentor named Hermes who gives them a talisman called a “luminary” which is a locket that is tied around the neck and placed on the chest, inside there is a round white stone. The enemies in the series are called “the Trogs” who are humans that look like they’re covered in mud and don’t talk. I hope this helps!

I think the series you are looking for is The Odyssey. It is a Canadian fantasy television series that aired in the late 90s. The series follows the adventures of two children, Jay and his friend Donna, who are transported into a fantasy world through a portal in their basement. They are accompanied by a mentor named Hermes who gives them a talisman called a “luminary” which is a locket that is tied around the neck and placed on the chest, inside there is a round white stone. The enemies in the series are called “the Trogs” who are humans that look like they’re covered in mud and don’t talk. I hope this helps!
The series The Odyssey (Canadian) that I know, it is about a kid who is in a coma, and lives in a parallel world as you wrote. But the other things you describe are not there. Maybe you meant something else, please attach a link to the series.
You certainly helped me with the details you added.

Trying to remember the name of a series, hoping someone can help.

Probably early 80s
Based in Scotland (probably). Campers and various animals being attacked. Very strange bite marks were a key part of the initial investigation into the attacks

The attacker was actually the pilot of a prototype submarine or similar which gets found late in the series. The control helmet was directly fussed to the pilots head and he damaged his brain ripping the helmet off. The weird bite marks were caused by the helmet being attached to his teeth

I’m looking for this scene I saw like 2 months or so ago. It was live-action and very recently made. The bit I saw had either this human or humanoid figure, and they were absorbing this young woman into its body. Like sucking her into their chest. Does this sound familiar to anyone?

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom