1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What was this awful tv show?

Discussion in 'TV Show Forum' started by mcmullanbrush, Aug 26, 2002.

1. mcmullanbrush

mcmullanbrush
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I was flicking through the satellite channels late one night and I came across a show on The Health Channel.

It seems that if you suspect your partner of cheating on you, they will follow your partner around, obtain the evidence (which is shown) and then film you confronting your partner with the evidence.

It was so painfull to watch (luckily I was very drunk). The guy who was being cheated on was heartbroken, his girlfriend was distraught and the bloke she was cheating with had no idea.

All three had to deal with it in front of TV cameras and a group of bouncers who were there to prevent violent reactions.

When bloke number two tried to run away, he was chased down the street by the cameraman.

2. Squirrel God

Squirrel God

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Not seen that but there was a most bizarre show on late-night Ch4 some time ago. They would take a couple and then hypnotise them. Then they would take each of the two in turn and discuss their sex life while they were under hypnosis. Everything on camera. They would then show what they filmed to the partner. And.. um... that's about it :rolleyes: Some of the things they talked about were hilarious and, as you might imagine, one or two of the partners got more than a bit miffed at the answers their partner gave to some of the questions. :D

I think it was called "Hypnosex" :rolleyes:

3. encaser

encaser

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +112
    I saw about a minute of what mcmullanbrush is on about, whilst also doing the flick about, and thought another Jerry Clinger no stylie show. In true order the woman was giving it large to the husband about how he had no right to invade her privacy - click...

4. kevb

kevb

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3
    If any of this happened to me I would have beat the living crap out of the TV crew bouncers or not. See how they like being set on fire in front of a camera. :mad: I can't bare programs like this, they are a ****ing insult to even the stupidest person’s intelligence. :mad:

5. penfold

penfold

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    You're right, this sh*te really winds me up. It never cease to amaze me some of the junk on the box. Getting that kind of news would be devastating, that camera (and crew) should certainly be greeted by a baseball bat IMO.

6. michaelm

michaelm
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    The program is called "Cheating" and is just crap. It's like Springer on tour.