What VGA card should I use

C

Cyclopse

Please could someone help me!!

I have a home theatre set up using an Onkyo Receiver/Amp and an Optoma H56A projector. I also have various components (CD player, DVD player, Video Recorders, Satellite Receivers) all feeding their outputs to the amp. The amp then switches between all the inputs and outputs to the projector and speakers.

I am currently using component video into the projector, but I would like to get better picture quality out of the projector. At the moment, the DVD picture is pretty good, but all the other components don't have such good quality.

I was thinking about this and have thought of a solution, but don't know where to start.

Is it possible to use a PC to which I can feed the video signal from the amp (either component or s-video), and then connect the output of the VGA card to the projector using the DVI-I or VGA connector??

Surely with some other software on the market, I would be able to clear up the picture a bit and get a better response from the projector??

If this is possible, what is available out there for me to use?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. :lease:

If you look at the FAQ on this forum for HCPC you will find loads of answers to any questions you might have.

See here: http://www.avforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23452

It is definitely possible to use a PC to feed a picture, but just miss out the amp and send it straight to the projector for the best possible picture.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom