What Version of Tiger Woods '10

Pillow Lover

Distinguished Member
Hi

I like a good golf game and have really enjoyed Everybody's Golf on the PS3.

However, I like the Tiger Woods 2010 demo and feel TW is now worth buying over EG. The release date is July 7th so I thought it was going to be a definate purchase for me, but then I noticed the Wii version is also out about the same time with "Motion Plus". I'm going to get Motion Plus with Wii Sports Resort anyway so am now unsure whether to get the PS3 version with tried and tested gameplay and fancy graphics or give the Wii version a go.

Has anyone else decided between the PS3/360 version or the Wii version?

Any feedback appreciated :smashin:

Tetlee

Distinguished Member
It's a tough choice, I'm very tempted by the Wii version this year with the motion plus. Only thing holding me back really is I don't tend to play the Wii online very often due to the lack of voice comms and online friends when compared with the Xbox360.

I really do think the Wii release will be the best version this year, if you have friends that come around your house to play it then I would call it a no brainer. Don't get to meet up with my real life mates very often these days(and when I do it's normally away from home) so it's online for multiplayer, making it a much harder decision:rolleyes:

Razor

I still prefer the Links to any version of Tiger Woods. In fact as the years roll on Tiger Woods is becoming more and more like Links but its still a long way off bettering it.

Links was out on the old xbox and pc. :)

turk3y

I still prefer the Links to any version of Tiger Woods. In fact as the years roll on Tiger Woods is becoming more and more like Links but its still a long way off bettering it.

Links was out on the old xbox and pc. :)

I played links, it was hardcore back then, tiger was a toy game which was way to forgiving. I am a console gamer now so tw on the 360 is as good as I can get, but ohh my things have come along way from word class leaderboard golf i used to play on the Amiga, it was a great game for its time tho, however once you mastered its qwirks there was little skill other than replicating the 3 clicks for the perfect (slightly hooked) drive.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: LG C1 OLED + JBL Synthesis SDR-35 First Thoughts, plus TV Show & Disc Reviews & more
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom