what us shows that haven't been shown over here would you recommend?? i'll start

Chuck_Norris

hi:)

i've just finished watching the 1st series of life, after being recommended by a friend and it was really good.

just wondering if there are any other good ones out there you guys are watching??

cheers

Chuck:)

Razor

I dont really follow the UK pace but here is two shows that I don't think have been shown over here yet. Fringe and Burn Notice.

Both shows are well worth a punt. :thumbsup:

mentalpen

"My Boys" Shown on TBS i think theres about 2 series out, not sure how to view it in the UK though.

It's kind of a comedy/drama which i think is really good.

Razor

Underbelly :)

redwing

Underbelly :)
Burn Notice is on FX bro im sky + ing it all on your recommendation :smashin:. Still waiting for underbelly to come on in the UK.

Im hearing mixed reviews on Fringe i got it in the planner are people jjust thinking its not as good as they expected because of whos behind it or is it good really ?

to the TS I dubnno what youve seen mate but theres some really graet boxsets of shows that prob wont be back on teh Uk . Im sure loads will recommend OZ The Wire ect if you not seen them .

krish

Distinguished Member
Im hearing mixed reviews on Fringe i got it in the planner are people jjust thinking its not as good as they expected because of whos behind it or is it good really ?
Don't listen to them :lesson: ;)

other shows (no idea if they've aired here):
Eli Stone (season 2 starting soon)
Journeyman (cancelled, but the finale was crafted with both cancellation or renewal in mind)
The Border (a Canadian thriller series, now just started its second season - deals with terrorism, gangsters etc)
The Middleman (very quirky ... look it up on Wiki ... writer adapted it from his own comic book series, hopefully a second season is in the works)
True Blood (new HBO series from SFU creator Alan Ball)
Sons Of Anarchy (new show from one of the Shield writers)

Goooner

Distinguished Member
Still waiting for underbelly to come on in the UK.
I'm sure I saw a "coming soon" teaser thing for that on FX a few weeks back, it stuck in my mind as I'd remembered seeing it mentioned on here before. Haven't seen it since, so it's entirely possible I imagined it:rotfl:

redwing

I'm sure I saw a "coming soon" teaser thing for that on FX a few weeks back, it stuck in my mind as I'd remembered seeing it mentioned on here before. Haven't seen it since, so it's entirely possible I imagined it:rotfl:
Cheers Ill keep my eye out for that then on FX .

They really do have some good stuff on FX .

Ive also been recording Breaking Bad not watched that yet I dont know if its any good

Razor

Burn Notice is on FX bro im sky + ing it all on your recommendation :smashin:. Still waiting for underbelly to come on in the UK.

to the TS I dubnno what youve seen mate but theres some really graet boxsets of shows that prob wont be back on teh Uk . Im sure loads will recommend OZ The Wire ect if you not seen them .
Fringe is very good mate. Its reminds me of The X-Files. Give it a punt I am sure you will like it mate. :thumbsup:

branny

Nope, you didn't imagine it. Starts 10 Nov.

I'm currently getting into:

Fringe (Sky 1)
Burn Notice (FX)
Breaking Bad (FX)

Terminator - Sarah Connor season 2 also starts in a week or 2.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Best Hi-Fi products of 2020, Plus Best of the Month for TV Shows & Movies
Top Bottom