what type of under grundies do you wear

snorbawod

I only ask this coz her indoors thinks I'm a bit passed it and not up with fashion? I tend to wear briefs most of the time coz boxers allow too much freedom and I'm swinging in the wind. Although, some of the latest briefs do damage to your old man. I have tried commando but that is just dangerous when I've had a curry. I do suffer from swollen bits on occasion.

MIghtyG

I have done commando in an emergency basis but its nothing something I would chose!

I go for a mix of tight and loose fitting boxers depending on what im going to wear/my mood. Never Y-s though, get with the times man!

Iccz

Distinguished Member
I tend to wear boxerbriefs (I think they're called? - basically tightish boxers), the kind they sell in TopMan and such.
Though if I'm in lazy/loose clothing I prefer boxers for the freedom.

QBSBuck

Something a bit tighter for sport, anyone remember clackers?

ODP

Distinguished Member
French Knickers for me Gis :thumbsup:

snorbawod

Holy Moly. I need to go shopping. I never new half of these existed. My 2 year old daughter is in the habit of grabbing my undies off the washing pile and wearing them on her head. I'm not going to resort to that yet though. I'll disowned. :)

snorbawod

I think they are them awful red things that the lead singer of the group with the same name wore. :)

Robs missus must have an open mind.

snorbawod

Today I'm sporting a pair of Next briefs, they chaffe a bit.

Iccz

Distinguished Member
the biggest pair pants you ever did see! , think Simon Cowell .

2648b8b81ae0274fea50c0e.jpg

mjn

Distinguished Member
Tight long legged boxers.

Dancook

Distinguished Member
Calvin Klein, flexible boxers - I've got some old next ones I'm trying to phase out.. but CK is a bit pricey to buy all at once.

similar to those attached

Attachments

• ck.jpg
    ck.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 59

snorbawod

I've asked the wifey to have a look at this fred so she can get an idea of what she wants me to wear. I'm hoping that once it's been decided i'll pick the worse ones so i can go on the xbox.:D

snorbawod

I didn't want to go in to the realms of....Do you change them every day because i know you'd all be fibbing.:laugh:

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Latest News

Sonus faber unveils new flagship Arena speaker series
  • By Ian Collen
  • Published
Sharp showcases its upcoming 4K TV and audio line-up
  • By Ian Collen
  • Published
HiFi Rose announces all-in-one RS520 audio streamer
  • By Ian Collen
  • Published
What's new on Netflix (UK) for October 2022