What Type Of Screen Is This?!

jarmandary

Novice Member
Reaction score
Hi there!

Long time browser, first time poster here :)

I was wondering if any of you could help me identify what type of projector screen this is?

Projector Screen.jpeg

We're opting for a screen in our living room instead of a TV, but would like it to look more like a feature on the wall rather than a big plain slab of colour.

If anyone had other suggestions too, I'd love to hear them!

Thanks so much

Hi there!

Long time browser, first time poster here :)

I was wondering if any of you could help me identify what type of projector screen this is?

View attachment 1544785

We're opting for a screen in our living room instead of a TV, but would like it to look more like a feature on the wall rather than a big plain slab of colour.

If anyone had other suggestions too, I'd love to hear them!

Thanks so much
Do not know what projector screen this is a picture of, but I hope the projector is turned on and is projecting some "white noise" picture onto the screen or the structure in the screen is confusing some processing and is made in the camera itself.
If this is a true picture of the screen surface itself having this "white noise" structure, then it will likely show up to some degree in any picture projected onto it.
Projector Screen (2).png

It's been a while since you posted your question about this screen, hope you have found the screen you were looking for and can enjoy a big screen projector picture in your home environment setup.

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply! I did wonder whether it might have been a projection creating the texture...

Ended up building my own silver/grey ALR screen by purchasing the fabric and stretching it across a canvas. Will be adding a light frame around it too and it kind of captures the "interesting artwork" vibe I was hoping for :)

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom