what to take the kids to.that won't be too painful for me?

bertha

It's easter and it's time to do some dad stuff..the kids are at me this morning (7am!) to take them to the cinema..out of a choice of

Agent Cody Banks 2 (haven't seen the first one)
Scooby Doo 2 (haven't seen the first one either)
or
Looney Tunes Back in Action

what one do you reckon will I be able to survive the easiest & which one would the kids most like..boy & girl ages 10/7, many thanks

Berth:boring:

F

FoxyMulder

I reckon they would most like Scooby Doo 2 as reviews suggest its aimed more towards youngsters than the first one was, i also reckon you will die a slow painful death sitting through that film but its ur choice :)

Tip for you, put the film title you want to see into your web browser and after it add reviews, for example Scooby Doo 2 reviews ur find lots of interesting stuff on any film you want appear.

bertha

cheers...just checking out rotten tomatoes reviews just now...it's not looking good...looney tunes is getting the best review but I can pick that up on dvd for cheaper than a trip to the cinema...oh the agony....

berth:rolleyes:

bertha

well...went for the 10 o clock showing of Scooby Doo 2..out of 10 I'd give it 3 maybe 4 - the kids seemed to enjoy it though...

Thanks for the other suggestions..I have the wonderful Spirited Away on dvd & School of Rock which is excellent too but I don't think I could live with myself if I took them to Cody Banks..

Thanks all & have a good Easter

Berth:smoke:

grease monkey

Novice Member
Originally posted by FoxyMulder
I reckon they would most like Scooby Doo 2 as reviews suggest its aimed more towards youngsters than the first one was, i also reckon you will die a slow painful death sitting through that film but its ur choice :)

Ever so slow and ever so painful:thumbsdow

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: LG C1 Review, Apple Lossless & Dolby Atmos @ no cost, Sennheiser IE900 review + more
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom