What to go for !!!!

iang27

After a lot of looking about I had decided to go for either the Samsung 50C6900 at about £1050 with a 5 year warranty but then saw the 50C7000 at about £1200 and it had me wondering if the 6900 was an old model and I was better off going for a newer model. These were both with the Blu-ray player and Shrek deal with 3 pairs of glasses

I then saw the 46C7000 Led at Costco for £1200 ish but no Blu-ray etc so it would be another £100/£200 extra for the Blu ray.

Today while looking in the TV department of a local store and talking to a salesman he said that they had one cancelled order of a Samsung 46C8000 with the Blu ray player and Shrek deal, 5 year warranty and 6 months interest free for £1349, this was £500 cheaper than their 'normal' price. This had me tempted !

Went to the Sony shop and they had the 46NX713 with a bundled PS3, GT5, 3 glasses, 5 year warranty and 12 months int free for £1375 with the vat back.
Only thing with this was the separate sender unit seemed a bit strange when every other set has them built in. Picture looked lovely though.

What does everyone reckon between my choices, save £300 plus and go for the bigger plasma or one of the others.

Pro's and Con's please ??

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom