What to get?

It was the package price I was looking at with screen and mount for £1500 that was appealing to me....

I have to speak VERY nicely to my other half if I am going to spend that kind of money.

If I get it then yay...if not boo!!

Chris

Bushido said:
It was the package price I was looking at with screen and mount for £1500 that was appealing to me....

I have to speak VERY nicely to my other half if I am going to spend that kind of money.
Well I managed to get PJ, screen and mount for under £1,700 so you're talking less than £200 difference for the 7210 over the HD72i and by all accounts, the 7210 is another step up in terms of performance and picture quality.
You could reduce that price even further if you went for a cheaper or home made mount and a cheaper screen.

Well my 15m HDMI cable, M1-HDMI adaptor and SP7210 all turned up today :D

Just hooked them all up and it's working fine.
I possibly could even have gone for the 120" screen as the 106" doesn't look too big at all.

One thing I am glad about though and that is I opted for the GWII glass beaded with a gain of 1.8.
The image is almost impossible to see in this greenhouse we call a lounge...:rolleyes:

Just the mount and component/s-video cables (for Sky) to sort out now - screen arrives Friday.
Hopefully I should have it up by the weekend :smashin:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom