What to do???

shakeeb22

Standard Member
K guy here is the question!!!
I am getting married and now i want to buy the elect. To my house am lost!!!
What is the best led 50"???
What saround system shoud i get for a room 4ms and 10ms???
Dvd not that imp and blue ray ill go with ps3 for not paying twice!!!
And for the price i dont care cause honestly i love this things...
And i love to play ps3 online!!!
THANK U ALL FOR UR HELP... cause i rally want cause not a single website has the same number one tv so thats why am lost thank u again...

vickster

Distinguished Member
There aren't any 50" LED-LCDs, only 46-47" (depending on the manufacturer) and 55". 50" (or 51") is a plasma screen size. What is the budget and what country are you in (models and manufacturers vary around the world, most on this forum are in the UK)

Do you have a short list?

shakeeb22

Standard Member
K ill go with 55". And i have everything here dont worry but i need an answer. And the budget me dont mind

Scooby2000

Distinguished Member
Sony HX923 is a full array LED back lit LCD, probably the best LED this year. If going LED this would be the set Id go for, Im not a fan of edge lit LED sets. Id personally go plasma and look at the Panasonic GT30/VT30 or Samsung D6900/D8000, not only cheaper but better IMO.

Scooby2000

Distinguished Member
And is it tge plasma 3d. Cause if ur saying plasma is better i dont mind but is it hdt.

All three have 3D and are full HD in both 2D and 3D. use my link to the review section and do a search. the reviews contain a lot of information about the sets.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Large Screen HDR TV or Projector For Home Cinema + Best of the Month
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom