Question What to do with big tv box?

Wozza20ten

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi.

I have a TV box from a 50" TV I just bought. I really have nowhere to put it and I am half-tempted to put it in the recycling bin but the sensible part of me is saying, 'no as I might need it in case I have an issue with the TV', but it's so in the way!

Do I need this thing? If it breaks within a year will the retailer come out and replace it or will I need to send it back?

I bought it from AO and the TV is a Hisense.

I've kept the box from my 65 inch OLED until the first year of trouble free use has elapsed. I just opened up all the flaps and folded it flat and stored in the loft. The styrene bits are also stored there as well. It's a bit lumpy but will be gone soon.

It's on a RS 6 year warranty so if it packs up, they will have to come out and collect!

You really need to try and find somewhere to keep it as it will be a nightmare without it if you did need to send it away. I will admit that I am saying this with my new 55fz802b set up on one side of my bed and the massive box it came in on the other (fair to say that my gf is giving me hell for it).

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom