What to choose?

Discussion in 'Plasma TVs Forum' started by Hav0rs, Feb 25, 2005.

1. Hav0rs

Hav0rs

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi guys

Im after a plasma in the 37" size range.

Im after one that will give me very good picture quality while watching SKY or normal TV. Ideally I want something with maybe HDMI and is ready for HDTV.

My brother got a phillips 9964 from comet and boy is that one crap TV. The picture seperation when there is fast movement on screen is rediculous. (He took it back)

I believe this was an inherent problem that plasma TV's had in the past and Im wondering if they have overcome these flaws with todays plasmas?

Any advice would help me a lot.

:lease:

Thanks

2. hornydragon

hornydragon

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Somewhere near the M4 most of the time......
    Ratings:
    +1,218
    for HD ready 37" need to wait a few months but could splah the grand old sum of £999 and get a 37" panny bare spec with VGA and enoy while the HD snowball gets to the bottom of the hill and starts to melt!

3. Simon James

Simon James

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
  4. Hav0rs

Hav0rs

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    well thats not much help :)

Im not feeling all this bare spec stuff. How easy are they to get going and do they lack asthetic qualities?

I want a TV that is asthetically pleasing and does its job well. If I came home with some plain ass tv with all kinds of stuff I have to add to it the missus would castrate me. :thumbsdow

So lets try these question...

What is the best 37" Plasma/s on the market today? and how does the football look on it.them? :D

Cheers

5. hornydragon

hornydragon

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Somewhere near the M4 most of the time......
    Ratings:
    +1,218
    Budget? there is nothing more aesthetically pleasing than a panel with a 2 inch silver or black border some sexy speakers and all the crap in a cupboard............ and one remote to work the lot..........................