1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What to choose?

Discussion in 'Plasma TVs Forum' started by Hav0rs, Feb 25, 2005.

1. Hav0rs

Hav0rs

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi guys

Im after a plasma in the 37" size range.

Im after one that will give me very good picture quality while watching SKY or normal TV. Ideally I want something with maybe HDMI and is ready for HDTV.

My brother got a phillips 9964 from comet and boy is that one crap TV. The picture seperation when there is fast movement on screen is rediculous. (He took it back)

I believe this was an inherent problem that plasma TV's had in the past and Im wondering if they have overcome these flaws with todays plasmas?

Any advice would help me a lot.

:lease:

Thanks

2. hornydragon

hornydragon

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Somewhere near the M4 most of the time......
    Ratings:
    +1,218
    for HD ready 37" need to wait a few months but could splah the grand old sum of £999 and get a 37" panny bare spec with VGA and enoy while the HD snowball gets to the bottom of the hill and starts to melt!

3. Simon James

Simon James

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
  4. Hav0rs

Hav0rs

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    well thats not much help :)

Im not feeling all this bare spec stuff. How easy are they to get going and do they lack asthetic qualities?

I want a TV that is asthetically pleasing and does its job well. If I came home with some plain ass tv with all kinds of stuff I have to add to it the missus would castrate me. :thumbsdow

So lets try these question...

What is the best 37" Plasma/s on the market today? and how does the football look on it.them? :D

Cheers

5. hornydragon

hornydragon

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Somewhere near the M4 most of the time......
    Ratings:
    +1,218
    Budget? there is nothing more aesthetically pleasing than a panel with a 2 inch silver or black border some sexy speakers and all the crap in a cupboard............ and one remote to work the lot..........................