What to buy? - LG BX 65" or LG CX 55"

Melo7

Novice Member
Hello,

I'm in a bit of a dilemma, I keep going back and forth what to buy, but it seems I cannot decide.

I'll use the tv mostly for Sport broadcasts (1080i with some 4K broadcasts), movies and tv series (mostly 4K) with captions on and some casual gaming and the room where I'm going to place the TV is dark.

These are the prices I can get both of them: the CX 55" for roughly 1150 € and the BX 65" which comes with an LG SN4 soundbar as a gift for 1250 €.

Since I watch a lot of sport content, I'm really picky with the motion and I don't know if it's much difference regarding this aspect between the two of them, would be great an answer from someone who watches almost the same content that I watch and has/had these TVs.

Thank you in advance!

fluxedman

Go for what you can afford really, the CX however is the better specced TV I think it maybe also a tad brighter then the BX series.

I would also wait till Tomorrow (wednesday 10th), LG announced recently they are doing promos and 10% discount on their 2020 LG tvs including the BX/CX range, no doubt retailers may also add discounts on top.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: LG C1 OLED + JBL Synthesis SDR-35 First Thoughts, plus TV Show & Disc Reviews & more
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom