What to buy ? £700-800 Budget AVReciv/Speakers

tommytp85

Standard Member
Reaction score
Hi People ,

Posted this post

http://www.avforums.com/forums/members-home-cinema-gallery/1176320-bedroom-setup.html

Its my setup for my bedroom, and i really am in a quandry about what AVReciever/Speakers to get.

Floor Standers are out of the equation, due to the positioning of wardrobe/Computer Area.

But i'm looking at Sattelites speaker packages.

I'm on the adjoining wall to the neighbours house, so whilst i want to hear every bullet from the opening scene of SPR, i don't want to feel as if i was there with a grenade going off next to me.

So i don't have to spend "ALL" of that budget.

Can anyone advise on a suitable amp/speaker package that would keep me happy for a bit ?

Looking at the Denon 1910 and Kef 1005.2's at the moment :)

Many Thanks

We've got a single package left of the Q Acoustics 1000i 5.1 (Black) with the Yamaha RX-V765 left at £749. You'll have to ring to get it though as it is not available onthe website.

Personally the above is a better all round option than the one you are looking at.

I think Quantum UKs suggestion is a very good one --- you should be able to get the Yamaha 765 and QA 5.1 set for £700, but getting the QA speakers is getting more difficult by the minute, so maybe worth phoning Quantum to see what he can do for you. A bird in the hand etc.

Thanks for the swift replys.

Although that budget is there, i'm doing my research before pay day at the end of the month.

So can apprecaite that that offer may "Fly" off your shelves, and i don't want to get my hopes up of getting it if its not their on the 1st of Feb :)

They do look very nice though.

Many Thanks

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom